Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ITS IN YOUR HANDS!

Sometimes life seems unfair but on thinking deeply we realise that life is a reflection of our thoughts! Its with us to determine whether our life is fair or unfair! Yes it is in our hands!

I have travelled many a land,
And with all my experience in front of you I stand,
Saying:
“Sometimes things are just not in your hand!”
With meticulous hard work everything I prepared,
Just to see how in this tournament I fared!
Yes I was in good form,
Just the perfect setting for me to make a norm,
I went to the tournament with all the hope,
But who would know that the things over there would be hard for me to cope,
Being a chess lover,
I completely despised the thought of a walkover,
Still in the first round it was fine,
As the energy was conserved and the point was mine,
For the 2nd round I was all prepared and geared up,
But the opponent just didn’t turn up!
It is extremely sad that a norm now I cannot make,
And that too when I hadn’t even made a mistake!
Into the horizon I did stare,
Why the hell was life so unfair?
I had 2 options, I thought to myself
Either on the spilt milk I could cry,
Or to play with all my heart I could try.
Yes I realise that this is my test,
And in the remaining rounds I have to give my best!
A lesson I have learnt today,
And hence I say,
I have travelled many a land,
And with all my experience in front of you I stand,
Saying:
Sometimes things are just in your hand,
Sometimes things are just in your hand!!!
                                           -Sagar Shah!

No comments:

Post a Comment